Monday, November 30, 2009

Slow Cooker Taco Shredded Beef

I am always looking for "short cuts" and the crockpot is turning out to be my best friend (when I remember to make dinner in the morning!!). This recipe I found from the magazine Woman's Day . When I made this the other day I forgot to add the seasoned salt and it tasted just as yummy. Very yummy and only 4 ingredients!!!!

Makes 8 servings

1 boneless chuck roast (4 - 4 1/2 lbs)
2 packets taco seasoning, use mine for even more savings!
1 medium onion, sliced
seasoned salt to taste, optional

Place roast in crockpot, sprinkle with seasonings, then add onion. Cook on high 4-6 hours or low 8-10 hours. Remove roast to platter and shred meat. Return to crockpot, stir in seasoned salt and Serve with taco shells or tortillas.

No comments:

Post a Comment